You can register for the summer holidays 2020 from Saturday 25 April from 9 am ONLINE through https://tickets.vgc.be/aximax
For the annual workshops of 2020-2021 and the activities in the autumn, you can register from May 27th at 9 am.
The registrations for the autumn and Christmas holidays 2020 will take place on 12 September, also at 9 am.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ATELIERS AT AXIMAX?
In order to register you must create a login. Do this in advance, this way registration will be easier and faster. After registering yourself as a parent, don't forget to click on “my family” and add your children to your account. Attention! There are no pre-registrations for the neighborhood schools. Everyone must register from the same day.
Registration for the annual studios has been online since Saturday 15 June 2019 at 9 am.
Registrations for the summer holidays will start on April 25 from 9 am online.
Registration at Aximax is possible on Saturday April 25 2020 from 9 am to 10 am and afterwards during opening hours ONLY for people who need help with registration and for people with a "Paspartoe at opportunity rate" who have not previously registered with Aximax. Attention! Coming to Aximax does not give you priority over online registrations. At Aximax you can only register your own child and therefore no family members or friends of your son or daughter.
1 / 4th of the places are reserved for people who are entitled to a paspartoe opportunity rate. 3/4 of the places is standard rate. Are you not sure whether you are already registered as a user with a right to a paspartoe opportunity rate? Visit Aximax in advance. Are you entitled to a chance rate but not yet a paspartoe card? Also visit Aximax in advance. It is best to make an appointment for this through email@example.com or call 02/280 45 56.
What do you need to register?
- your bank card
- Personal details of your children
- Name of your children's school
- paspartoe at opportunity rate (if applicable) or certificate / vignette of the health insurance (with date)
How do you pay?
You pay electronically (online banking) at the end of the registration. (In Aximax you can only pay with Bancontact)
Need help registering online?
An overview of the frequently asked questions about online registration can be found here. You can always contact us or come by and we will be happy to help you.
PASPARTOE? WHAT IS THAT?
The Paspartoe at opportunity rate is a FREE savings and benefits pass for residents of Brussels with a limited income. This gives you a discount on the Brussels leisure offer, including Aximax.
You can save points by participating in leisure activities, such as Aximax. You can exchange these points for great benefits. Apply for the 'Paspartoe at opportunity rate' with your identity card or Kids-ID at the Flemish Community Commission, at Muntpunt, all community centers and at Aximax.
More information can be found on www.paspartoebrussel.be
HOUSERULES AT AXIMAX
- The price of a play week is € 40 per play week - unless otherwise stated, with a € 5 discount for each subsequent child (up to the 3rd) of the same family. The price for people with a "Paspartoe at opportunity rate" is 10 euros.
- The price for an annual atelier is € 80 for an atelier from late September to May. The price for people with a 'Paspartoe at opportunity rate' is 30 euros.
- The price for 2 ateliers of 1.5 hours for the same child on the same day is 135 euros. There is no discount for a 2nd or 3rd child.
- As proof of the increased allowance, Aximax only accepts the 'Paspartoe at the opportunity rate'. We can create a paspartoe at the opportunity rate on the spot if you bring the correct documents (proof of the health insurance fund on date) with you.
- During vacation ateliers there is always reception from 8:00 am to 9:00 am & from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm unless otherwise stated.
- Children bring their own snacks & sandwiches. Aximax provides sufficient water throughout the day.
- Children from 6+, in case they have one, bring their MOBIB card every day for the planned trips. We will notify you during the week.
- All activities are inclusive and thus accessible for children with a physical or mental disability. At your question, we will examine how your child can find a place there. Please contact Aximax before the start of the registrations.
- If you cancel 10 or more working days before the start of the activity, you will be refunded the registration fee, minus a 5% cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 10 working days before the start of the activity, you will be refunded the registration fee, minus a 25% cancellation fee. Important: cancellation must be in writing, by letter or email. Cancellation after the start of the activity is not possible, unless with a doctor's certificate. The dated doctor's certificate must be submitted to Aximax (digitally or on paper) within a week after the cancellation.
- When registering, you agree to the general terms and conditions, which can be found on tickets.vgc.be
- Children who participate in activities at Aximax must understand and speak Dutch.
- Children who participate in activities at Aximax must be potty trained.
- With less than 6 registrations for an annual or holiday activity, Aximax has the right to cancel the activity. The registration fee will be fully refunded in this case.